The professionals at CAPCOG and its member governments have made the Central Texas region known as a leader in Next Generation 9-1-1, economic development innovation, air quality monitoring, environmental law enforcement, and much more. They have helped to foster relationships between large and small communities throughout its 10-county region, which have led to partnerships and sharing resources for emergency communications, homeland security, law enforcement training, meeting the needs of older Americans, transportation and economic development.
As an employee, you will gain valuable experience with state and local governments, as well as the opportunity to work on exciting projects in your community. Join our team and help CAPCOG make a difference in the Central Texas region. Review our current career opportunities and apply for one of the open positions.
- Medical, dental and vision for employee paid by CAPCOG
- HRA account provided by CAPCOG
- Generous 401(k) retirement plan
- Wellness plan
- Immediate accrual of vacation and sick leave
CAPCOG welcomes all completed and signed CAPCOG applications for any open positions. Résumés, cover letters and additional information may accompany the application.
Applications must be complete to be considered. Please follow the instructions for submitting the application in the pdf form. When submitting your application, make sure you have done the following:
- All fields are completed.
- The application specifies an open CAPCOG position.
- The application is electronically signed and dated.
- The application is submitted by the closing date (applications received after the closing date will not be considered for the position).
- Click the “Submit by E-mail button” at the bottom of the application.
> Complete an application.
> Submit an application to firstname.lastname@example.org if you couldn’t submit it using the pdf.
> Contact CAPCOG HR Coordinator, Ruth Ann Delaney, at email@example.com or 512- 916-6175 with questions.
City of Georgetown - Entry Level Police Officers
The City of Georgetown has up to three openings for entry level Police Officers. Click here for more information.