In the News
CAPCOG General Assembly approves budget, appoints nominating committee
Friday, September 14, 2012
CAPCOG's General Assembly has adopted the agency's budget for the 2013 fiscal year starting Oct. 1. The $22,743,398 annual budget, reduced by $253,000 from the previous year, supports solid waste planning, aging services, 9-1-1 communications, homeland security, law enforcement training, air quality and other CAPCOG regional programs for the 10-county area of Bastrop, Blanco, Burnet, Caldwell, Fayette, Hays, Lee, Llano, Travis and Williamson.
The General Assembly also has appointed an eight-member nominating committee to help select the 2013 Executive Committee, CAPCOG's governing body:
• Commissioner Will Conley, Hays County
• Judge Donna Klaeger, Burnet County
• Commissioner Cynthia Long, Williamson County
• Council Member Scott Mitchell, City of Cedar Park
• Mayor Caroline Murphy, City of Bee Cave
• Commissioner Maurice Pitts, Lee County
• Mayor Debbie Holland, City of Hutto
• Mayor Dennis A. Maier, City of Granite Shoals
Members of the nominating committee serve one year and will consider Executive Committee nominations this fall.
Page 1 of 1 pages