The Criminal Justice Advisory Committee (CJAC) will make prioritized recommendations for the Office of the Governor’s Criminal Justice Division grant applications. The applications to be reviewed during this process were submitted by organizations within the CAPCOG ten-county region for the 2024 Plan Year.
CJAC will conduct the ranking based on the Criminal Justice Division’s state priorities and Regional Criminal Justice Strategic Plan.
The CJAC will discuss the funding opportunity applications and the prioritization of the projects in the six Office of the Governor, Criminal Justice Division programs:
- Criminal Justice Program — Formerly Justice Assistance Grants (JAG)
- General Victim Assistance Direct Service Program — Formerly General Victim Assistance Program (VOCA)
- Juvenile Justice and Truancy Prevention Grant Program
- Residential and Community-Based Services for Victims of Commercial Sexual Exploitation (CSEY)
- Violence Against Women Justice and Training Program (VAWA)
Read more about the OOG criminal justice grants.