- Promote economic growth
- Increase employment opportunities for unemployed and underemployed people
- Assist with local economic development planning
- Coordinate economic development planning with transportation planning, community development programs, job training programs and other programs and activities that stimulate the region’s economic advancement
- Implement an economic development technical assistance program that includes workshops, assistance in implementing economic development programs and assistance in applying for economic development grants
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive economic development strategy, which builds on county-level economic development programs
- Coordinate other activities supporting the region’s economic development
Membership and Bylaws
The CAEDD membership is drawn from governments, economic and workforce development organizations, educational institutions, labor interests and the private sector. CAPCOG staff provides administrative and technical support.
CAEDD members meet at least quarterly. Meetings are open to the public. Check the events section below for upcoming meeting details, such as time, date and location.
Contact Suzanne Zaloga for agendas and minutes for the district.