The ADRC Housing Navigator program exists to support partnerships across the community, including government, for-profit, and nonprofit sectors in increasing consumer access to integrated, affordable, and accessible housing.
ADRC Housing Navigators support developers, municipal and regional planners, public housing authorities and participate in local housing coalitions to garner practical solutions for housing that is:
- Integrated Housing — Most conventional and affordable housing developments should include units for persons with disabilities and older adults
- Accessible — Housing developments that eliminate barriers to physical access to ensure more effective and efficient occupancy
- Affordable — Providing units that cost no more than 30 percent of a household’s income is the key to affordability.
Contact the ADRC at email@example.com or 855-9327-2372 for additional information or to request to contact the Housing Navigation Program.
The following list can assist consumers and care managers in identifying housing options throughout the ten-county region.
CAPCOG Senior Affordable Housing Inventory is an in-progress inventory of affordable housing in the ten-county region.
Senior Affordable Housing Inventory in the region
View larger map
- Housing & Urban Development provides information about all HUD programs including where to find Public Housing Authorities and an Apartment search.
- Vacancy Clearinghouse is an online tool provided by the Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs to search for vacancies among affordable housing communities. It also pulls up information regarding rents, amenities and units for persons with disabilities is included if available.
- Go Section 8 is a commercial website for tenants and landlords that allows you to enter your preferred city, state, and zip code to locate section 8 rentals.
- Affordable Housing Network allows you to type in a location and pull up affordable housing in your area.
- Delphi Affordable Housing Group is a real estate development and consulting firm specializing in financial structuring, due diligence, development and syndication of affordable housing.
- Public Housing is a commercial website for affordable housing networks. It includes HUD apartments, public housing apartments, low-income apartments, subsidized apartments, senior subsidized apartments, apartments for disabled and local housing authority listings and apartments.
- After 55 is a housing and resource commercial guide for people 55 or older to search for senior living spaces and retirement communities.
- Senior Directory is a commercial guide to senior housing and senior services in the Austin area. It breaks down housing options based on the needs of the senior.
Housing Authorities support affordable housing in a community through public housing assets, rental assistance vouchers, and partnerships with nonprofit, for-profit and other governmental agencies.
Housing Authorities by County
Texas Housing Foundation
Serving: Blanco, Burnet, Llano, and Williamson counties
Elgin Housing Authority
512-281-2772 Smithville Housing Authority
Johnson City Housing Authority
Burnet Housing Authority
Lockhart Housing Authority
Luling Housing Authority
Housing Authority of the City of LaGrange
Schulenburg Housing Authority
Flatonia Housing Authority
Kyle Housing Authority
San Marcos Housing Authority
Llano Housing Authority
Housing Authority of the City of Austin
Housing Authority of Travis County
Georgetown Housing Authority
Round Rock Housing Authority
Taylor Housing Authority
This information site was developed under grant CFDA 93.791 from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. However, these contents do not necessarily represent the policy of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, and you should not assume endorsement by the Federal Government.